Sunday, October 6, 2013

Colton is such a loser. I am very disappointed in my supposed "strategist." It's clear that strategy was never something he actually wanted to do; he just wanted to back-stab & create drama. Overall him quitting will be extremely beneficial to the returning tribe since he contributed nothing to challenges & brought down morale. But while they emerged from their loss as a stronger team, the n00bs only continued to shoot themselves in the foot by voting out John. Granted, John represented himself really poorly over the last 2 episodes and probably deserved to be voted out due to his untrustworthiness. But losing a strong male on top of their strongest females (will Brad now realize that the women on his tribe weren't "all the same"?) is only going to hurt their chances of winning future challenges.


Bag Reminder:

I want Left Hand Milk Stout. Moon, what is your preferred beverage?


The Teams:

AhhhhFUCKthat: 29 pts
1. John (0 pts)
2. Laura B. (13 pts)
3. Candice (3 pts)
4. Gervase (13 pts)
5. Ciera (0 pts)

51st State: 29 pts
1. Aras (13 pts)
2. Rupert (0 pts)
3. Marissa (3 pts)
4. Caleb (0 pts)
5. Laura M. (13 pts)

MooMe: 24 pts
1. Vytas (0 pts)
2. Tyson (13 pts)
3. Monica (11 pts)
4. Brad (0 pts)
5. Rachel (0 pts)

Mind Under Matter: 22 points
1. Katie (0 pts)
2. Hayden (0 pts)
3. Colton (-2 pts)
4. Kat (11 pts)
5. Tina (13 pts)

- red = n00b tribe
- blue = returning tribe
- pink = on Redemption Island

Power Rankings:

Complete Dreckitude: ahhhhFUCKthat - AndBag's team now consists of 2 strong players on RI & the 3 weakest players left in the game (except for Katie). Can anything save this team? I seriously doubt it. 

Repellant: 51st State - Aras is arguably the favorite to win the season right now. Unfortunately, I think Marissa will be ousted at the next RI, though - John & Candice are going to be extremely tough to beat, especially because they'll be helping each other out during the challenges. I don't expect much from Caleb any time soon; he doesn't seem big on strategy & doesn't have a loved one ally anymore. Laura M. has been too under-the-radar to make any judgments at this time.


Terrrrr: Mind Under Matter - Colton's decisions were devastating to my team this week. In my defense, I selected him believing that his appendicitis medevac from his last season was legitimate; had I known the truth I wouldn't have drafted him! I appreciated Jeff's complete disgust with him & the fact that he didn't try to convince him to stay in the game. Hayden is emerging as a canny strategist amongst the n00blets & Tina's in a strong alliance. Kat may still prove to be a point-earner, though, so it's not a complete disaster.


Least Horrible: MooMe Brad is playing an obvious & remedial game that will probably come back to bit him soon. But Monica & Tyson are solid returnees & Vytas is playing a strong game among the n00bs. I think this is currently the most well-rounded team, though that could change at any moment!


Douche of the Week:

Colton!

5 comments:

Bag said...

Colton obvious DoW. Will start brainstorming trophy ideas.

Melissa said...

I mean, yes, Colton is an obvious douche this week. However, I think I will still vote for Brad. He just rubs me the wrong way.

Doug said...

Gotta be Colton. He should get "DoW" tattooed onto his forehead, as I don't think many weeks go by that he doesn't fit the title, within Survivor or IRL.

TheGraveWolf said...

DoW = Quitter

GnightMoon said...

I wouldn't give up on FThat quite yet. Just like Paul cursing "AhhhhFUCKthat!!" upon an early error, they have the talent to make a comeback. Candice and/or John could both return from RI and make a run, while the others (especially Gervase) figure to rack points in the meantime.

Three good choices for DoW: Vytas, who attempted that BS move vs Aras and still got his butt kicked; Brad, who extended his douchiness to a new level with that absurd backstab of John; and the guy I'm voting for, Colton. I can't remember Jeff Probst so disgusted with a castaway before. It's so lame that someone like Colton could come get a second shot at Survivor when so many people who would cherish it will never get their first.