Monday, October 14, 2013

Blood v. Water: Episode 4

Blog is extremely late so I will summarize all my thoughts here:

1. Brad = yay! You got what you deserved
2. Caleb = yay! FINALLY someone made that play. I'm glad it paid off bud
3. Bag = yay! Way to pay off your debts instead of fleeing to Europe in exile


The Teams:

AhhhhFUCKthat: 42 pts
1. John (1.5 pts)
2. Laura B. (18 pts)
3. Candice (4.5 pts)
4. Gervase (18 pts)
5. Ciera (0 pts)

51st State: 39 pts
1. Aras (18 pts)
2. Rupert (0 pts)
3. Marissa (3 pts)
4. Caleb (0 pts)
5. Laura M. (18 pts)

MooMe: 34 pts
1. Vytas (0 pts)
2. Tyson (18 pts)
3. Monica (16 pts)
4. Brad (0 pts)
5. Rachel (0 pts)

Mind Under Matter: 28 points
1. Katie (0 pts)
2. Hayden (0 pts)
3. Colton (-2 pts)
4. Kat (14 pts)
5. Tina (16 pts)

- red = n00b tribe
- blue = returning tribe
- pink = on Redemption Island

Power Rankings:

Complete Dreckitude: ahhhhFUCKthat 
Repellant: Mind Under Matter
Terrrrr: 51st State 
Decent: MooMe - congrats Moon & Melissa, you're the first ones to achieve having an overall solid team! 


Douche of the Week:

Colton... I wish! I'll go with Candice this week.


5 comments:

Bag said...

My DoW vote is for Ciera. She is so weak it's downright douchey.

Bona nit!

Doug said...

I going with Tyson. Playing up his injury, eating the coconuts behind his team's back, and exclaiming he is more valuable with one arm in challenges than most his team with two arms was all pretty douchey.

TheGraveWolf said...

Gervase for DoW. Stealing coconuts, douchey comments at Redemption Island in general and to Marissa, hard to believe they share genes. D could stand for douche or dumbass this week.

Melissa said...

I don't really have a strong opinion on the topic this week, but I suppose Tyson wins in my eyes.

GnightMoon said...

Caleb. It was a respectable move and Brad appreciated it, but it was still a knife to the back.