Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Conference on World Affairs

I just wanted to write a quick post to encourage all you Boulderites to attend some Conference on World Affairs sessions this week. I love the CWA & believe that it is my most intellectually stimulating week each year. It’s wonderful exercise for the brain, and the panelists who speak at the various sessions are interesting speakers and have impressive resumes.

Moon & Bag, I am specifically calling you out since I know your schedules have more flexibility than most.

You can see the schedule of sessions here: http://www.colorado.edu/cwa. I’ve already attended a few sessions, but for the rest of the week I have the sessions listed below penned in. If you’d like to attend any of these I’d love the company!


Growing Up in the Dark: Alternative Energy Technologies
9:30-10:50 on Thursday April 7, 2011
ATLAS Black Box

Climate Change: Past the Point of No Return
3:30-4:50 on Thursday April 7, 2011
UMC East Ballroom

Building a Sustainable Green Economy
9:00-10:20 on Friday April 8, 2011
Eaton Humanties 150

No comments: