Thursday, November 18, 2010

Survivor Nicaragua: Episode 10

Great episode! I was really happy with how everything played out, and suddenly have a new appreciation for the players who are left on the show. Individually, yes, they are dumb. But as a group they are actually quite clever. It's like a successful version of groupthink, which I don't think I've ever really seen before.

I'm sad that my powerhouse is gone, but I'm happy because I think the game will get a lot more interesting. And while I'm worried that Holly stuck her nose out and may now get a target on her back, somehow Benry is taking most of the blame.

I don't have a lot of time to write this, but I wanted to say one last thing: go Jane!!!


Standings:


Team Black Snake Widow: Me - 73 points
[1. Brenda (32 pts)]
[2. Alina (28 pts)]
3. Holly (13 pts)

Team Sanity Crushers: Courtney - 52 points
1. Jane (17 pts)
2. Benry (22 pts)
[3. Kelly (13 pts)]

Team Klepto: Moon - 48 points
[1. Jill (11 pts)]
2. Dan (7 pts)
3. NaOnka (30 pts)

Team Blonde Bimbos: Dachui - 44 points
1. Chase (18 pts)
[2. Jimmy J. (0 pts)]
3. Fabio (26 pts)

Team Cactus: Doug/Bri - 34 points
[1. Marty (17 pts)]
2. Purple Kelly (15 pts)
[3. Yve (2 pts)]

Team SuccoSash: Baggins - 18 points
1. Sash (16 pts)
[2. Tyrone (2 pts)]
[3. Jimmy T (0 pts)]

4 comments:

GnightMoon said...

Season after season the situation develops where the weaklings have an opportunity to oust the puppet master(s) and don't. It was so refreshing to watch Holly & Naonka pull the trigger and eliminate the Black Mamba, King Cobra, and Black Widow All Rolled Into One. A crappy season just got decent.

Power rankings:

1. Sanity Crushers
2. Dead Black Snake Widow
3. Klepto
4. Bimbos
5. Cactus
6. SuccoSash

courtney said...

CRUUUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Gotta agree. Last night is going to make the rest of this season FINALLY interesting! I'm wondering who the new "leader" will be. SuccoSash definitely has learned a lesson not to stick his head out and take the lead. But who of the leftovers will do so???

Also, I believe Purple Kelly proved yet again how much of a DUMB CACTUS she is! She not only voted for a totally random person, but when Jeff asks her a question, all I heard was "duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh" come out of her mouth.

Michal Greenberg said...

Agreed, I thought that a cactus would have actually been more informed. Purple Cactus is bringing down the good reputation of cacti everywhere!

Also agree with Moon's power rankings. Didn't have time to do that myself, but I'm glad someone did!

Margot said...

Go Jane! So glad she's representing NORTH Carolina! (Not sure what to say about Chase....'cept he went to Carolina...and I don't think he graduated.