Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Survivor Nicaragua

Okay, after hearing from our teams, here's what we know for sure about the upcoming Survivor Pool:

- All past participants will play again: Dachui, Doug/Bri (who need some kind of merged name I think - Brug? Doubri? Duganna?), Courtney (no longer The Rookie), Bag, Moon, and Me.

- We're going to wait until 2 episodes in and have draft night when there are 18 players left.

- General group consensus is that the Medallion of Power is both confusing, ambiguously described, and named lamely

- We're going to do the first two rounds of draft picks as always (draw numbers out of a hat, pick in that order for the first round and then reverse order for the 2nd round).


- For the 3rd round we're still considering the auction as an option. However, with some contestants being out of state, and for various other reasons, if this is done it will be in a weird silent-auction format. Details coming soon...

- I've decided to get rid of the monitoring of comments. I didn't like that very much. So now people can comment as often and as much as they'd like. However, if anyone posts anything spoilerish, I will delete it as soon as I find it. And spoiler their blog right back. Whatever it is they're posting about, I'll find a way to ruin it.

- That's all I've got for now. Contestants can expect an email in the next week or so, blog fans may have to wait a little longer for another update :).

3 comments:

GnightMoon said...

I like Brug, though Doubri is clever.

TheGraveWolf said...

Jimmie Johnson wins. Praise the lord!!

GnightMoon said...

I will be one of the out-of-Staters draft night. Hopefully I will be able to participate via gchat or skype. If not I will have to proxy.