Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Probst's blog!

My wonderful sister just pointed out that Jeff Probst has a blog.... I mean, I guess pretty much everyone does. (I also just found out that my sister has a blog, hahaha!) Anyways, here his latest post: http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/18/jeff-probst-survivor-heroes-villains-finale/.
I'd love to hear feedback on what he says at the bottom about coming back for 2 more seasons. Do you think that means those are his final 2 seasons? Or do you think that's just how long his current contract is and he'll probably be back for more? I don't know about you, but I don't think I could watch Survivor if Probst wasn't the host. That man has really perfected hosting - I think he's great at everything he does... except wearing hats. But he does a good job of setting up the challenges, commentating throughout challenges, and crushing everyone at tribal council.

My overall pick for greatest survivor ever is still Parvati, but thinking about it now, Jeff Probst comes in second. :)

7 comments:

donnie said...

i agree probst is a good host. he also has good interaction with the participants and they all seem to respect him- on some other shows they don't.

Doug said...

To those of you who think Probst sucks as a host or as a blogger… "kiss it"... lmao

Unless he is in a lame cowboy hat. Then Probst can kiss it.

Bag said...

Thanks for the link - I really enjoyed his post and his writing, particularly his Russell assessment.

Bag said...

OK - approving comments is lame

TheGraveWolf said...

Dude, did you not read the last post?

Margot said...

Your sister has a blog??? What's the link?

Michal Greenberg said...

It's linked to from my blog - look at the right. She hasn't posted in over 4 months though :(